This book is the gift that keeps on giving. Join me as I share my favorite takeaways from Guideposts 1-5 of The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brené Brown.
My TOP 5 Takeaways Are...
1. "Authenticity is not something you have or don't have. It's a practice - a conscious choice of how we want to live." ~ Brené Brown
2. "There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in." ~ Leonard Cohen, 'Anthem'
3. Hope is NOT an emotion; it's a way of thinking, or cognitive process.
4. Happiness is tied to circumstances and joyfulness is tied to spirit and gratitude.
5. "We need both faith and reason to make meaning in an uncertain world." ~Brené Brown
Tune in next week as we dive deep into Guideposts 6-10!
Got a comment, thought, question you'd like to share? Call 412-545-3337 & leave a message that will air on the podcast!