Join me for the final episode devoted to The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brené Brown.
We dive into Guideposts 6-10 & boldly embrace who we are!
My TOP 5 Takeaways Are...
1. "There is no such thing as creative people and non-creative people. There are only people who use their creativity and people who don't." ~Brené Brown
2. Make an "Ingredients for Joy and Meaning" list.
3. "Anxiety is extremely contagious, but so is calm." ~ Harriet Lerner
4. "Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~ Howard Thurman
5. "What's the greater risk? Letting go of what people think OR letting go of how I feel, what I believe, and who I am?" ~ Brené Brown
Thanks for tuning in. Let me know what book you'd like me to feature next!