Please join me as I discuss chapter 3 of The Conscious Parent: Transforming Ourselves, Empowering Our Children.
I encourage you to share your deepest thoughts and ask questions by recording them and emailing the audio file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just download a free voice recorder app onto your mobile device, record yourself, download the file and email it to me. I would LOVE to hear from you!
Ways to Show Your Children They Are Accepted Simply for being Who They Are...
- They are resting, and you tell them how appreciated they are
- They are sitting, and you tell them how happy you are to sit with them
- They are walking in the house, and you stop them to say, "Thank you for being in my life"
- They hold your hand, and you tell them how much you love to hold theirs
- They wake up in the morning, and you write them a letter saying how blessed you are to get to see them first thing in the day
- You pick them up from school and tell them how much you missed them
- They smile, and you tell them that your heart is warmed
- They kiss you, and you tell them how you love being in their presence
Big Take Away from Chapter 3
"The adjustment of our own expectations, rather than reality itself is the biggest challenge to overcome.” ~ Dr. Shefali Tsabary