So, this mother of a 21 month old girl, just gave birth to another princess last week. With a newborn and a toddler in the house, there has yet to be a dull moment! Check out our top 5 hilarious moments from the first week of having two daughters in the house!
1. Me (Waking up my hubby): Can you go change Gianna's diaper please? She's soaked and I can't lift her.
Jason: Well come over here so I can change you.
Me: Uh I'm not the one with the diaper!
2. Our eldest daughter couldn't sleep (she was adjusting to the new sounds of her little sister crying at night), so she was sitting up in the bed with me while I was feeding our newborn, Natalie. I looked over at my hubby and said, "I'm sure you have fantasized about having three girls in the bed with you, but I bet your dream didn't quite look like this!"
3. Gianna walks up to me one morning and says, "I'm cooking in the kitchen." She goes to her kitchen set, gets the coffee pot and cup, and returns to me saying, "Tall white mocha!" (My Starbucks favorite!) LOL Fortunately, I already had 2 cups of coffee at that point so I had my caffeine fix. :)
4. Gianna pulls up my shirt my first morning back home from the hospital. She looks at my stretched out belly and says, "Ooooohhhhhh whoa! No baby in the belly! Miss Bobbi coming?" Bobbi was my nurse at the hospital by the way!
5. Night #1 was rough. Night #2 was PERFECT! Both girls went to bed early (Or should I say on time?) and Natalie didn't wake up Gianna; she stayed asleep the entire night, despite Natalie crying, while I would get up for her little sister's feedings. Night #3 was a complete disaster! Both girls were constantly up screaming and crying! Gianna wet the bed and Jason dropped Natalie's diaper while he was changing her, leaving poop on the floor! I looked over at my hubby and said, "We can either laugh or cry. We will either love each other or hate each other." We both chose to laugh and give each other a kiss. ;)